Many people ask me “why is my Google screen black” so I got a solution for them, and I am going to share 5 ways to fix the Google black screen in a few minutes.
Chrome black screen is one of the worst issues in any smartphone, and we all know that we all are facing the issue, due to some device update or software bug. But no need to worry here, I will tell you a simple and easy way to fix the Google Chrome black screen for free.
I saw in some forums plenty of people reporting that, whenever they are trying to open a new webpage or tab in Google Chrome Browser on Android, It just blacks the screen and does not get load the page.
And just let me tell you that, I was also facing the same issue, but I fix that, and now I am going to tell you how you can fix all these things in simple ways.
5 Ways to Fix Chrome Black Screen Issue In Android
All the methods are mentioned below, kindly check and proceed accordingly.
Clearing Google Chrome
So, this is the basic and must-try option, which you should do before uninstalling the app or formatting the phone, so let’s start.
- Step 1 – Open Phone Settings
- Step 2 – Click On Apps
- Step 3 – Search For Google Chrome
- Step 4 – Tap on the Google Chrome App
- Step 5 – Now clear App Data & Cache
- Step 6 – Know open the app again, and I hope it should be fixed now.
Uninstalling and reinstalling the Google Chrome app
If 1st one is not working for you, just try this one, I hope this will be going to work for you.
- Step 1 – Just Open Phone Setting & tap the apps section
- Step 2 – Just Uninstall Google Chrome
- Step 3 – Just go to your file manager and search for the Google Chrome Folder If there is any, just remove that.
- Step 4 – Go to Play Store and search for Google Chrome Web Browser
- Step 5 – Now Install Google Chrome.
And I hope this will work for your if didn’t work then go to method 3.
So, a lot of time we didn’t restart or reboot or phone, and it just wants a reboot, so just rebooting the phone might be it will work for you.
Update the app
So if you are using the old version, then it can be the main reason, so just update the App.
- Step 1 – Open Play Store
- Step 2 – Search for Google Chrome Web Browser
- Step 3 – Just click on Update and done
So hope these above methods must work for you, if not, then the last method is mentioned below.
Factory Reset Phone
So if you do this you will lose your internal storage data, so, please ensure you take backup of your data dependably.
- Step 1 – Go to Phone Settings
- Step 2 – Go to Additional Setting or You can direct Search For Factory Reset
- Step 3 – Just Tap on Factory Reset
- Step 4 – Then it will ask you to erase all data
- Step 5 – Just Click On Erase, then your process started.
And wait until the process is done.
So, Google Chrome’s black screen is one of the biggest issues in smartphones. However, most people are not aware of the issue, and they start to blame their smartphones. However, here I am sharing a few tips that will fix Google Chrome’s black screen on android for free.
Also Read –
So, this was the article about Google Chrome Flashing Black While Opening New Tabs, if you like this then shared with Android Lover and keep tuned for more updates.