Check the Bluetooth version on Any Android Phone
So, hello everyone, today we are going to talk about how to check the Bluetooth version on my android phone. We will make everything easy and simple to understand.
Steps to check Bluetooth Version of Android Phone
- Turn On Your Bluetooth Device
- Click On Phone Settings
- Now click on App and select All and tab
- Scroll down & tap on Bluetooth (Name Bluetooth share)
- Now check under App Info You will see the version.
If it doesn’t work for you then check the below method.
Steps to Check Bluetooth version on My Android with App
So most people cannot do the above thing but no need to worry here I am going to tell you the shortcut for this.
- Go to Google Play Store
- Search for Bluetooth version Checker
- Just install the app and then see the magic.
- You will find all the details of your phone easily
FAQ Of Bluetooth Version
No, you can’t upgrade your Bluetooth version until the time you didn’t change the hardware of your device.
So above I already shared two methods for checking the Bluetooth version, kindly refer to them.
Currently, Version 5.2 is the latest running version of Bluetooth
- 4 Tricks to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 13
- How to show battery percentage iPhone 12 & 12 Mini
- Best Trick | How to See Who Saved Your Instagram Post
- How to empty trash on android Phone
- 3 WAYS TO UNINSTALL AVAST ON ANDROID PHONE
If you experience any issues, please let us know in the comment section, we will be ready to help you.