One of the most asked questions “How to clear Clipboard On Android, “so here we will share the best Solution of Clear Clipboard on Android instantly. So let’s start.
When you copy something from somewhere, and you wanted to clear the Clipboard, you need to do some small things, which are straightforward and simple. If you apply, you will get it done in few seconds.
Clear Clipboard On Android
- So open any app just like you can open Message App, notes App, etc.
- Just click on the Space on the App where you write text and select Clipboard.
- Now click on the three dots in the right corner.
- After that, select the Delete Icon and remove the content.
- It will ask you to delete the Items. Just tap on Delete, and your work is done.
This is one of the methods, and you even use a third-party app for this, which will be going to help in the same. However, some third-party apps are not that safe, so be careful while installing any third-party app on your smartphone. Because nowadays, some developers are not providing you with a good team, but they need your details. So, before downloading the app, please check the app properly. However, some notes app provide you with the features on their app that will be beneficial for you.
- How to stop my android screen from dimming
- 5 Ways to Fix Chrome Black Screen Android Issue
- 3 Ways To Uninstall Avast On Android Phone
- how to empty trash on an Android Phone
- How to Fix Screen turns off when watching video android
So, this is all you should know about this if you wanted to clear the Clipboard. So keep sharing with your friends and keep sharing. And if you required any other article, please let us know.