Hey, I am going to share with you how you can change the highlight color in windows 10. And all the steps are straightforward, and you can make all of them very quickly. Without fail so check out below for full details of the same.
So just let me tell you a few more things. However, color highlighting was included in the classic theme, But windows 10 doesn’t have a classic theme. And know you can’t find that option anymore.
So No need to worry because I will help you with the registry tweak, which will help you out. This will be applied on Wordpad, Notepad, Run Box, File Explorer and more.
Below you can check out the default color is white.
After changing the color, now it’s yellow.
how to change highlight color windows 10
So all the steps are mentioned below, read all the steps, and do the task properly.
- Open the Registry Editor App.
2. Search – HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors
3. Now Select Colors, but if you are not aware of how to select the color, open paint and click on Edit Colors. And choose the colors.
Now select the colors, and from the right corner, you can choose the colors and keep the gap between the numbers like blue (space) red (space) green.
And that is all just safe, and now it will be working if it’s not working for you. Restart your computer once, and it will be working for you.
- How To Upgrade Windows 7 Enterprise To Windows 10
- How many times can you use a windows 10 key?
- How to Uninstall Avast Antivirus In Windows 10? Is Avast Antivirus safe?
- How to Open Power Options in Windows 10?
And if you want more customization, you can check out a few more options in the registry like highlight, gray text, etc.