If you want to change the Wi-Fi frequency on your Android Phone and want to use it on the 5GHZ band, then there is no need to worry. So today, I am going to share with you the same. And all the steps are very simple and super easy. And you required some guide before you get it done.
How to Change Wi-Fi Frequency on Android?
So all the steps and mentioned below, and you can read all the instructions.
- Go to the Android Setting
- Tap on Wi-Fi
- Now Tap on the 3-Dot icon
- Tap on Advanced
- Now select the Wi-Fi Frequency Band
- Now select the band from 2.4GHz to 5GHz, and your work is done.
How to Connect Your Mobile to a 2.4GHz Network?
So as every Android uses a different Wi-Fi Band to connect from the network. However, some mobile can connect with 5GHz networks and some works with 2.4GHz. So you can set your smartphone setting accordingly.
What Happened If Our Mobile Didn’t Support 5GHz?
So if your mobile doesn’t support 5GHz, then your network will not work correctly. But in this era, almost every smartphone having a 5GHz band in Wi-Fi (802.11 a). However, some Companies set it on the auto band. That allows your device to connect automatically according to the network.
How Do I Set Up 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi?
So most of the people wanted to know how to set up 2.4 GHz WI-Fi easily. So follow all the steps below, and you will understand all the things very quickly.
- Open a browser and enter Wi-Fi IP Address (Mostly this will be the IP – 192.168.1.1)
- Enter the login details (all details mention behind your router)
- Go to Advanced Settings
- Go to Network Settings
- Now enable 2.4 GHz band
How to Check Do I Have 2.4GHz Or 5GHz Wi-Fi?
Do many people think about which GHz we have in our router? In this era, all routers are coming with Dual Band (2.4GHz and 5GHz). So you can select any of them. But, by default, it’s set on 2.4GHz.
Also Read –
- How many times can you use a windows 10 key?
- How to stop my android screen from dimming | Solution
- 5 Ways to Fix Chrome Black Screen Android Issue | Simple Tips
So I hope you understand How to Change the Wi-Fi Frequency On Android. And if this was helpful for you, then share with your friends because sharing is caring.