Show the battery percentage on iPhone
So today I am going to tell you about the iPhone battery percentage show trick, which will go to help you a lot; however, this is almost similar to iPhone 12. However, in our previous article, we already shared with you how to show the battery percentage of iPhone 12 & 12 Mini, and might be that article was helpful for you.
4 Tricks to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone
So at below, we shared all the steps which are mandatory to follow if you want to see the battery percentage in your iPhone.
How to Check Battery Percentage on iPhone Using Control Center
- So you can use this with some simple steps, So you can easily use the control center.
- From the top right corner of your screen to open the control center
- The percentage left on your phone is mentioned on the upper right side.
If your control center is not open, no need to worry just click on Settings>Face ID & Passcode and just allow access when locked and turn on the control center.
How to See Battery Percentage in iPhone From Home
So for that, you just need to swipe right from the left edge of your phone home screen or you can say lock screen. and you will find the battery percentage with other apps.
Ask Siri For the percentage of iPhone Battery
If you are using iPhone, then you must be aware of SIRI and just ask her “Hey Siri what’s the battery percentage” and she will tell you everything. Without unlocking display.
Few things you can ask from Siri regarding the battery.
- Battery left
- Battery left percentage in my phone
- how much battery is left in my phone?
- what’s my battery percentgae?
- how much battery do i have remaining?
How to Add Battery Percentage Show Widget on iPhone
For this, you just need to long-press in your home screen icons
- once they start moving
- Then just click on the + icon in the top-left corner of your iPhone
- then Search widget section will open, just search the batteries widget
- tap on that and then select the design you want.
- Now click on done and your widget is set up.
So if you like this article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends and keep tuned with us for more updates.