So today, I am going to talk about one of the most asked questions. How to remove avast mobile security from android sometimes it’s pretty tricky to remove the apps, but there is no need to worry; I am here to share with you the process of uninstalling avast on an android phone.
Uninstall avast from the android phone
So, I will be sharing the top 3 Methods to uninstall Avast Android App in 2022, dependably. So let’s start With the first one.
Uninstall Avast Via Phone Settings
So, this is one of the easy methods to remove any app, so for this App, you need to open the phone setting, and just tap on Apps, then select Avast App and tap on Uninstall, then it will ask you to Deactivate & Uninstall, tap ok and then your App will start to uninstall.
- Open Phone Settings
- Tap on App Section
- After that, Search For the Avast
- Click on the Uninstall
- Then select the option of Deactivate & Uninstall
- After that, A popup comes, and tap ok
- Now your App is uninstalling
Also Read –
How to uninstall avast android Via App Settings
So in this, you can uninstall the App from avast only. You don’t need to go anywhere. Just open the App and click on three dots (menu). In the setting section, you will find Uninstall App. Tap on that. It will ask you for the PIN once you enter the pin. Then, a new popup comes and “Turn Off Device Administrator First”, and then it will show you the Uninstall App. Click on that and click on Ok, and your App has been removed.
Step by Step Guide Via App Setting-
- Just Open “Avast Mobile Security App”
- Click On Three Line on Top (Menu) & Setting
- Click On the “Setting Button”
- Now, after this, Just Click On “Uninstall App”
- After all this, you will ask for a password. Just Enter that
- Now you will in a new screen and “Turn Off Device Administrator First.”
- Now you will see the Uninstall App option.
- Tap on Uninstall, then ok to confirm Uninstallation.
Remove avast from your android phone Via Google Play Settings
So now this method is also one of the easiest ways, So follow all the simple steps.
Step-By-Step Guide To Uninstall Avast-
- Open Your Play Store App
- Search for “Avast Mobile Security“
- Just tap on the App
- after that, you will see two options Uninstall & Open
- Tap on Uninstall
- And then it will ask you again to uninstall
- Just Tap on uninstall, and your App removed
Source:- Avast Official
Most people are still now aware of how to remove or uninstall avast mobile security, So here we shared 3 simple methods that will be going to help you to remove avast antivirus from your android phones. All steps mentioned above will solve your work easily.
So if you like 3 Ways To uninstall avast mobile security on any android Phone, 2022, don’t forget to share it with your friends who have Android phones.